註冊
樓主: rkelvin
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

Darren Shan 討論區

關閉 [複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 9-8-2006 20:55:52 | 顯示全部樓層
I think using english to discuss english version of Darren Shan would be better XD

Anyway.......... I'm typing english because I don't want to type chinese(what a fantastic reason)

I've read the whole SAGA of DARREN SHAN and the first two book of DEMONATA............. Darren Shan is my favorite author...........I haven't bought Slawter yet because it is too expensive XD

Yet, I utterly agree what DARREN SHAN has written in the book "SLAWTER"......... "Never believe fairy tale....... there's no happy ending" something like this........ He simple states the fact.......... there's not always happy ending.......... in return.........most are sad ending..........

That's the thing attract me.......... I don't like most "ending of books"...........it is because it makes me feel not realistic............. the world is cruel............we have to face the truth.............
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 6-9-2006 22:34:04 | 顯示全部樓層
We're talking about english version.........
so s'il vous plait...........don't off the topic.........

anyway...........the english level of Darren Shan's book is extremely easy.........If i would rate it......... I would rate it as intermediate for a secondary school student...........
I dare to say that............I don't have to look up in the dictionary while reading his book at all............although there're some words(not more than 5) which I don't understand..............most of the key words would be rather simple for a secondary student to read(I assume secondary student have the ability to do so)
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 7-9-2006 23:16:28 | 顯示全部樓層
ya........... i think you're right................
only discuss about the english version is a bit unfair to those weaker people......
As we are mainly focus on the story of the book but not the language of the book..........

Yet.........I prefer using english to reply
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表